Please read the Terms and Conditions of this website in detail.
By registering as a user of the website, you also agree to the Terms and Conditions of the website. Therefore, please read the Terms and Conditions carefully to make sure that it contains everything you need and does not contain anything that does not suit you. If you have any questions, call +447746280728.
1. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to your registration on the Website (User or you) and to use the Services after your registration. This site is hosted by Albert Korossy 26 Roundwood Road, Sands High Wycombe, Bucks HP12 4HE United Kingdom email address: firstname.lastname@example.org ; phone number: +447746280728 (Service Provider or We )
2. These are the terms and conditions under which We provide you with an Internet advertising space for the sale or rental of real estate. By registering on the Website, you agree to enter into the terms of this Terms and Conditions. By ordering any service on the Website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. You may only register or use the Services on the Website if you are an authorized individual and are at least 18 years of age or are legally operating as a private company or business entity.
3. An individual is a person who enters into the contract wholly or for the most part for purposes outside the corporate, economic, commercial or professional sphere.
4. The contract is a civil law obligation between you and us to serve our service to you.
5. Consigned Consignment means that it is on paper, email or any other format that allows you to personally address the Consignment to the Consignee and store it for future use for as long as required by the information and to allow unchanged use in the future .
6. Service means what we advertise and provide on the Website as described there.
7. Order means the ordering of the service by you on the Website by completing the ordering procedure for the Website.
9. The Website is our website www.uniomarket.co.uk, where the real estate and services are advertised.
10. The registered user is entitled to publish advertisements for the sale or rental of real estate in his own name or as an agent free of charge or against payment on the terms and conditions set out in the Website.
11. Only a registered user is allowed to post ads on the Website. During registration, the user is required to provide personal and contact details.
12. You are required to fill out the advertising form at your own risk when using a real estate advertising service. To the best of your knowledge, real data should be provided.
13. All published advertisements contain only the information specified by the advertiser and are not the responsibility of the web site operator.
14. We may make changes to the ad, or refuse to publish it if it contains obviously false or offensive information, or if the publication of the ad could violate another person’s privacy or personal interest. We will notify you of these changes.
16. We may contact you by email or other non-cash mail system or express mail and you expressly agree to it.
17. Completing the advertisement form on our Website does not constitute a contractual obligation to publish it. When an order is placed on our Website, we have the right to reject it for any reason, and we may do so at any time before it is posted, however, we will endeavor to communicate the reason for the rejection as soon as possible.
18. The ordering process is entirely on the Website. At each step, you have the opportunity to review and correct any errors before you place your order. It is your responsibility to verify that your order has been placed in accordance with your wishes.
19. fter the order is placed, the contract will only be concluded when you have paid the service charge and we have not rejected the order. You must make sure that your Order Confirmation is complete and error free and inform us immediately of any errors. We take no responsibility for erroneous orders. When you place your order, you hereby agree that we will send you an Order Confirmation with all the details. You will receive a confirmation email within a reasonable time of the conclusion of the contract.
20. All quotes are valid for one day unless explicitly withdrawn by us.
21. It is possible to make changes to the contract if this is required by the fee, the use of a separate service or otherwise, if you and the Service Provider agree in writing.
22. If you use a service other than the advertising service, you will enter into a contract by placing an order and paying the service fee, which will be notified to you by email confirming the order.
Prices and Payment
23. Prices and all shipping and other costs will be determined on the Website on the day you place your order or in your written quote. Prices on this site are displayed in British Pound (GBP) and you can pay in other currencies too. However, the price quoted in a currency other than GBP is purely indicative and in any event the amount actually payable will depend on the payment service provider’s current exchange rate.
24. Prices and costs include VAT according to the rules applicable on the day of order.
25. You are required to pay the price of the product by credit card or other payment card when you place your order, so we will receive your payment immediately but in any case prior to publication.
Responsibility for published advertising data
26. You are solely responsible for the information contained in the ad who posted your ad.
27. You have the right to edit or unpublish your information at any time after your ad is published.
Withdrawal and termination
28. You may terminate your contract, unless you have used the service in whole or in part, or your ad has been posted, provided that you give us no later than 15 days after the conclusion of the contract, without giving any reason or legal consequence. We are obliged to refund the full price you paid without delay.
29. In accordance with these Terms and Conditions, you may terminate the contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
30. The 14-day notice period begins when you receive an email confirming your order.
31. Termination can be effected by notifying us of this in a clearly understandable letter by post or email.
Consequences of termination within the period of notice :
32. In addition to the exceptions set out above, if you terminate the contract, we will refund any payment we have received from you under the contract.
Deadline for repayment
33. If we have not offered the service, we will
refund the amount immediately and no later than:
14 days from the date of receipt of the notice or refusal to disclose
34. We will process the refund in the same way as you did for the contract in question, unless you expressly request it to be effected otherwise, but no fee will be charged.
35. For the purposes of enforcing the Right of Termination, the following words shall be understood as follows:
a. Distant Contract: It means that the Buyer and the Service Provider are entering into a contract in an organized form for the conclusion of remote commerce contracts so that they are physically distant from each other and only communicate with each other through the entire content of the contract until its completion.
b. Commercial Contract: A contract in which the seller transfers or agrees to transfer ownership of a good to the buyer who pays the price or undertakes to pay the price in the future. The contract may concern any marketable good or service.
36. The security of your personal information is very important to us. We respect your personality and obey the General Data Protection Regulation when handling personal information.
38. In the application of the Terms and Conditions
a. “Data Protection Rules” means any law that regulates the processing of personal data, including but not limited to Directive 95/46 / EC of the European Union (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR.
b. The GDPR means Data Protection Act 2018
c. “Data Validation” “Personal Data” and “Processing” “Data Usage” Have the same meanings as defined by GDPR .
39. We are Data Users and we process Personal Data in order to provide the Service to you.
a. Before or at the same time as your Personal Information is requested, we will determine for what purpose it will be used.
b. We will only use your Personal Data for the purpose for which it has been pre-marked.
c. We respect your right to the Individual and your Personal Data.
d. We have the technical and organizational tools to ensure the security of your Personal Data.
We are not responsible for any database damage, data theft or other damage resulting from any attack, unauthorized access to the system.
For privacy protection, we are happy to contact you at email@example.com.
26 Roundwood Road, Sands High Wycombe, Bucks